Poultry Project Report – Cost and Profits :-
The following information is about poultry project report.
Poultry Farming Advantages:
- One can earn excellent profits with proper poultry business plan.
- Poultry farming provides rural employment.
- Both chicken meat and eggs have excellent demands.
- Easy to manage poultry birds in the shed.
- Poultry birds occupy less space.
- Broiler chicken feed intake is very low.
- Commercial poultry farmers can get returns in less period of time.
- Chickens requires less water for drinking and maintenance.
- Chicken manure has good demand as there is lot of requirement for organic farming and for other agriculture crops. Poultry droppings are rich in nitrogen hence considered as good fertilizer.
- Poultry business can produce income throughout the year.
- Poultry farming business does not require any marketing skills.
- Poultry Farming requires less investment than any other livestock business.
Tips for Poultry Farming Project:
- Purchase healthy chickens for your farm.
- Prepare Poultry farming business plan which includes from purchase of birds to selling.
- Construct a poultry shed on elevated area in the directions of East-West where you can get good ventilation along with airflow.
- Secure the poultry shed from all kinds of threats.
- Provide fresh water and feed as per the chicken age.
- Follow up with veterinary professional for any poultry diseases and regular vaccinations.
- Keep the shed floor always dry and clean.
- Any sick chickens should be isolated as soon as they have any abnormalities.
- Frequently , you should monitor all the birds in the shed.
- Provide Nutritious chicken feed for quick weight gain.
- Dedicate your time to the farm rather trusting third person.
- Establish a proper marketing strategy for both chickens and eggs.
- Keep and manage all the up-to-date records of birds.
Assumed : Establishment of 1000 Broiler Chicks in the farm.
The following poultry project report is for establishment of 1000 vancobb Broiler chicks in well managed farm.
Note: Cost and Profits depend upon the management of the farm, feed quality, feeding methods,disease control, vaccinations and finally growth factors.
Want to read detail guide about broiler farming : Read Here.