In India, hydroponics farming is gaining popularity day by day. It is environmentally friendly but more economical than conventional farming which gives better results while having pesticides and residues. In simple terms, it is a technique that uses water as the medium for cultivation instead of soil. Water, mixed with the right amounts of the right nutrients, nourishes plants and allows them to grow and yield. Check out top hydroponics companies in India.
Top Hydroponics Companies in India
Nutrifresh – India’s Largest Hydroponic Farm
Nutrifresh spread over 10 acres in front of Purandar Fort, on the outskirts of Pune. Nutrifresh produces all exotic vegetables with a covered environment, no pesticides, no residues, and no soil. Exotic vegetables are grown in water and coco peat, and the plants are provided with adequate amounts of water nutrients. It is a concept where modern farming techniques are used.
Nutrifresh uses nutrient-rich water that is RO purified to help plants grow, allowing fresh produce to be harvested and delivered door-to-door within 24 hours of harvest. The entire production is cut, sorted, and packaged at a world-class facility in India’s state-of-the-art and largest hydroponic project and shipped to Mumbai and Pune.
Furthermore, in Nutrifresh, the vegetables are minimal or non-existent, and once packed on the farm, these vegetables are only opened at the consumer’s place. Likewise, Nutrifresh, pesticide-free, chemical-free vegetables are provided at home.
In case you miss this: Solar Powered Hydroponics – A Full Guide
It is a leading organization promoting India’s supremacy for a sustainable future by establishing profitable hydroponics farms that grow residue-free crops all year round. Rise Hydroponics is working on a major mission to empower 5,000 urban farmers to adopt modern hydroponics farming methods. Rise Hydroponics is the best answer to the problem of malnutrition and the growing population. This company will provide crops with high-quality seeds, water, and nutrients.
It is India’s fastest growing agritech company promoting soilless farming with hydroponics technology. The word “Rise” is dedicated to overcoming the problem of malnutrition by providing easy access to the most nutritious crops grown for the growing population of our planet. Rise Hydroponics prioritizes quality services. This company provides a strong hydroponics farm with the best class technology. Rise Hydroponics helps you reap the benefits of hydroponics farming, indoor and outdoor farming with the best quality seeds, and a strong setup.
Urban Kisaan has a tradition of preparing nutritious, delicious, pesticide-free, and non-GMO food on hyper-local hydroponic farms. Working outside of Hyderabad, the company takes advantage of innovative techniques to achieve 30% higher yields with 95% less water from conventional sources. Urban Kisaan operates more than 12 modern, hydroponic farms, producing a wide variety of;
In case you miss this: Organic Hydroponics Farming, Cultivation Practices
- Fruits – Apples, Mosambi, Muskmelons, Oranges, Plum, Pears, Guava, Cherries, Jamun, Papaya
- Leafy greens – Spring Onion, Curry Leaf, Amaranth, Butterhead, Green Lettuce
- Vegetables – Green Cabbage, Carrots, Onions, Potatoes, Garlic, Hybrid Tomatoes, Sweet Corn, Peas, Ginger
- Herbs – Leeks, Lemongrass, Fennel, Rosemary, Basil, Coriander, Micro Green Wheatgrass
Vihari Kanukulo, Dr. Sairam, and Srinivas Chaganti founded Urban Kissan, a startup that seeks to incorporate the concept of ‘In My Backyard’ into sustainable farming. With the help and supervision of an urban farmer, you can now grow fresh foods such as Lettuce, herbs, vegetables, and exotic vegetables all year round. They can be grown anywhere from rooftops to balconies.
Cochin Ela Sustainable Solutions
Shijin VS and Amal Mathew, a Cochin-based teacher-student duo founded Ela Sustainable Solutions to help urban farmers build hydroponics farming systems and small polyhouses on small plots of up to 100 square feet. From Tomatoes, Cabbage, Capsicum, Cucumbers, Beans, Tapioca, Cauliflower, Carrots, Radishes, Eggplants, Okra to leafy vegetables like Spinach, Lettuce, and Coriander, in addition to setting up your hydroponics farms and polyhouses, you also need complete smart garden kits.
Brio Hydroponics is a leading producer company registered under the Companies Act, 1956. The company operates under its core concern – Brio Agri Producer Company Ltd. is committed to solving dynamic environmental problems. These are the methods that have catered to the needs of the people of the world. Brio Hydroponics uses the right amount of effort and resources to achieve impressive income streams, with or without growing medium.
Brio’s commitment is to move beyond the grassroots by influencing both farmers and professionals. This company provides top-class hydroponics farming equipment. Brio’s state-of-the-art hydroponics farming methods are designed to be eco-friendly. All processes are free of pesticides and fertilizers. Ensuring safe and healthy products for humans.
In case you miss this: Ebb and Flow Hydroponics, Advantages, Disadvantages
Bengaluru – based BitMantis Innovations
Bangalore-based IoT and data analytics startup has developed Green SAGE, an IoT solution that allows individuals and commercial farmers to grow fresh herbs year-round without any effort. Green Sage offers Micro Edition and Greens Edition kits, both of which use hydroponics technologies to maximize the use of water and nutrients.
The Green Sage Micro Edition is equipped with 2 trays to grow microgreens at any time. The Green Sage Greens Edition comes with an alternative tray for growing herbs, salad greens, or microgreens, according to the company’s website. GreenSAGE is a micro-edition kit that uses hydroponic systems for the efficient use of water and nutrients. It is equipped with two trays for growing microgreens at your convenience.
Junga FreshnGreen, located in Junga, a small beautiful town in Himachal Pradesh, is rapidly entering the Indian hydroponic market to become one of the top hydroponic startups in India. In collaboration with Westlands Project Combinatie BV (WPC), the Dutch Agriculture Tech Company, Junga FreshnGreen uses hydroponic techniques to provide delicious, fresh, chemical-free, and nutritious food throughout the year, regardless of season or season.
Junga FreshnGreen has set up a state-of-the-art facility spread over 9.3 hectares in Junga. This hydroponic can recreate similar facilities for landowners who want to jump on the bandwagon. Turnkey solutions are provided, from configuration to farm management. The focus is on implementing key hydroponic techniques to guarantee expected yields and higher returns for partner farmers.
In case you miss this: Hydroponics Farming Information guide
The main goal is to create a model of farming under the ‘hydroponics’ model, to grow farm vegetables that are expected to be produced, with little or no pesticides and grow in a safe greenhouse environment. They are not affected by weather or soil conditions.
Future Farm is advancing innovation in hydroponics in India to address food insecurity concerns. As one of the leading hydroponics and accurate form automation startups, it provides end-to-end solutions designed for every client. From feasibility studies and consultancy to farm installations, agricultural science training, and operations, it caters to all clients’ needs with commitment.
Future Farm specializes in growing greens, vine crops, berries, licensed industrial humps, high-tech nurseries, and more. In a short history of evolution, the company has launched over 60 business ventures for individuals and corporations across India. Its client list includes the most recognizable names, such as Tata, Adani, Dabur, DuPont, Havells, DS Group, and Green Earth.
Future Farm is committed to providing farmers with consistent, efficient, and timely agricultural support, which helps them achieve their business goals. The company is constantly adopting the latest technologies to stay at the cutting edge.
In addition, it has collaborated with some of the leading global names in the agro-industry to have a precise and controlled environment. Future Farms produces efficient and affordable farming kits to promote an environmentally friendly hydroponics system to produce safe, fresh, and healthy produce.
In case you miss this: Sustainable Agriculture in India, Policies, Examples, and Practices
It has been at the forefront of hydroponics in India. It is the vision of a few dynamic, young engineers from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about innovation in agriculture and food security. The company uses the best methods of hydroponics to prepare healthy, delicious food free from pesticides and fungicides. Products include Basil, Bell Pepper, Lollo Green Lettuce, Rocket Arugula Lettuce, Roman Lettuce, Cherry Tomatoes, Cilantro, Fruits.
Emaar Farm Technik (EFT)
It is one of the best hydroponic companies in India. Provide quality services at affordable prices throughout India and in different countries. The company develops and manufactures a wide range of products in agriculture and retail segments. Invest once in this industry and get the benefits for a lifetime.
Evolution is very important in agriculture, especially in India. Continuing to innovate economic solutions for future technologies in the agricultural sector. Providing future technologies to farmers through an extensive distribution network. Train farmers to adopt modern but simple methods to increase their productivity and make them profitable. Known as a customer-friendly and customer-connected company with excellent service and support.
Aqua Farms, Chennai
Rahul Dhoka, founder of Aqua Farms, Chennai. Aqua Farms grows more than 6,000 plants in just 80 square feet. It grows everything from Italian Basil to Celery, Mint, Spinach, Lettuce, and leafy vegetables and herbs. In addition, grow these vegetables through a planter made of PVC pipes. In addition to the starter kit, Aqua Farms also provides setups for large planter systems up to 24, 48, 72, 96, and 1,000, depending on what the user needs.
- 10 Best Tractor Mounted Hedge Cutters in India: Top Small Tractor-Mounted Hedge Trimmers
- How to Earn Good Profits with Gulkhaira Cultivation: High-Yield Medicinal Plant
- Cultivating Plants in Recycled Plastic Bottles and Containers: New Art of Sustainable Gardening Practices
- Maximizing Health and Productivity with Precision Nutrition Strategies for Poultry Farming
- Implementing Technology in Cattle Farming: Automation and Digital Solutions
- How to Control Pests and Diseases in Mushrooms: Best Way to Manage with Natural and Organic Remedies
- Leaf Spot Management in Plants: Causes, Symptoms, and How to Treat With Natural and Organic Remedies
- How to Control Common Plant Fungal Diseases: Homemade Natural and Organic Remedies for Fungal Diseases
- How to Control Common Plant Pests: Homemade Natural and Organic Remedies to Prevent Plant Bugs
- Tailoring DIY Vegetable Plants Fertilizers to Different Growth Phases
- Government Subsidy for Oil Palm Crops in India: State-wise Oil Palm Cultivation Subsidies
- Unlocking the Potential of Organic Pig Farming: Sustainable and Profitable
- 14 Natural Ways to Treat Fruit Rot: Organic Homemade Recipes for Preventing Fruit Rot
- Agriculture Profit Margin in India: Exploring and Analyzing Crop Farming Profits in India
- Berseem Forage Cultivation: Best Fodder Farming for Livestock
- Turkey Farming Business Plan: Cost and Profit Analysis
- Easy Homemade Recipes for Garden Plants: Natural and Organic Fertilizer for Vegetables, Flowers, and Houseplants
- Integrated Pest Management for Greenhouse Crops: IPM Strategies for Greenhouse Plants
- Integrated Pest Management in Landscaping: IPM Strategies for Sustainable Landscaping
- Homemade Soap-Based Insecticides for Garden Pest Control
- Government Subsidy for Flower Crops in India: How to Avail up to 40-60% under MIDH Scheme
- Government Subsidy for Fruit Crops in India: How to Avail up to 40-60% under MIDH
- Government Subsidy for Vegetable Crops in India: How to Avail up to 40–60% under MIDH Scheme
- Climate-Resilient Crop Varieties: Why You Should Consider Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Low-maintenance Outdoor Potted Plants for Full Sun and Heat: Evergreen, Perennial, Flowering for Year-round
- Pest Management in Tea Plantation: Major Insect Pest of Tea, Control and Prevention Methods
- Rice-Crayfish Farming Integration: A Sustainable Approach to Increase Crop Yields and Biodiversity
- Popular Dwarf Fruit Varieties Grow Easily in Containers: Full Guide for Beginners
- Government Subsidy for Urban Farming in India: How to Avail up to 75%
- Why You Should Consider These 20 Best Dairy Cattle Breeds for Your Farm: Top Profitable Milk Cow Breeds
- Beekeeping in Saudi Arabia: Business Plan, Set Up Cost, Profit, Permission, Laws, and Rules
- Why You Should Consider These 20 Best Beef Cattle Breeds for Your Farm
- 15 DIY Aquaponic Plans You Can Build in Your Garden
- Weed Management in Potato: Common Weeds of Potato and Herbicides Safe for Use on Potatoes
- Pest Management in Marigold Crop: Major Insect Pest of Marigolds and Best Insecticide for Marigolds
- Weed Management in Quinoa: A Step-by-step Guide