Tractor Subsidies in Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Loan Schemes:
The following information is about Tractor Subsidy In Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Loan Schemes.
Farm Mechanization Scheme in Bihar:
To extend the scope of agriculture in Bihar, the Bihar Government Is encouraging the farmers to use improved farm implements, and machinery is used for different farm operations to increase the productivity of land and labor through timeliness of operations, efficient use of inputs, improvement in the duality of produce, safety and comfort of farmers and reduction in loss of produce and stress of the farmer.
Benefits of Farm mechanization in Bihar:
- An increase in Production & Productivity.
- High Comfort & Safety.
- High Return and profitability to the farmer.
- Timeliness of operation.
- Saving in labor requirement.
- Increase in land productivity/ cropping intensity.
- Reduction in human drudgery.
The saved Labor due to Mechanization can be utilized for:
- Processing of Agricultural produces.
- Marketing of Fresh & Processed products.
- They can be involved in the manufacturing & sale of improved tools & implements.
- Other allied activities.
Eligibility: All the small and marginal farmers are eligible for this scheme.
Click -the below link for enrolling in the Farm Mechanization Scheme in Bihar:
Mahindra Finance Loans for Tractor and Farming Equipment:
Mahindra finance is offering loans for tractors benefits:
- Repayment for tractor loans can be monthly/quarterly and half-yearly (asset becomes loan-free in five years).
- Quick cash will be received within two days after loan approval.
- The loan is available for a wide range of tractors.
- Stress-free loan sanction without mortgaging of land.
- Easy and flexible documentation.
Eligibility: All the segments of customers owning a tractor or planning to own are eligible for this scheme.
- KYC Documents.
- Income proof to support the repayment of a loan.
In case if you miss this: Kadaknath Farming Guide, Loan, Subsidy.
Tractor Subsidies in Chhattisgarh:
The scope of Farm Mechanization
In Chhattisgarh, there is a good scope for farm mechanization, the animal-drawn seed cum fertilizer drill, and inclined plate planter have good scope for introduction in the pulse and the oilseed growing region of the Chhattisgarh. All the medium and large farmers can introduce rotavator, tractor-mounted inclined plate planter, and tractor-drawn vertical conveyor reaper that is cost-effective. In Chhattisgarh, for groundnut cultivation the suitable equipment is an animal-drawn groundnut digger, tractor-mounted groundnut digger shaker and TNAU power-operated groundnut thresher can be the best option. For sunflower cultivation, Phule sunflower thresher and PAU sunflower thresher hold are the best options. In the case of Large farmers are encouraged by the government of Chhattisgarh to use high capacity improved equipment package viz. rotavator, seed cum fertilizer drill, tractor-drawn planter, self-propelled rice transplanter, self-propelled/tractor-drawn vertical conveyor reaper, power sprayer, and multi-crop thresher.
Tractor Subsidy Schemes in Chhattisgarh :
- For Tractor subsidies @ 25% of the tractor cost limited to Rs.45, 000/- for tractors up to 40 HP.
- Power-driven equipment (Tractor/Power Tiller operated), for tractor driven implements a subsidy of 25 % of the cost, limited to Rs.10000/- for MB/Disc Plough, harrow, cultivator, seed cum fertilizer drill.
Eligibility: all the large/marginal/small farmers are eligible for this scheme.
Tractor Loan by L&T Finances in Chhattisgarh:
L&T Financial Services is associated with the Rural Finance sector for a long duration and supporting entrepreneurship and livelihoods. And working with the aim of providing easy finance for tractors and agricultural equipment, every customer is assured of the best deals. They offer flexible loan terms that could help customers to adjust their payment cycles to match crop patterns. So, when it comes to reaping more, our customers will surely benefit.
- Age requirement: 18 years – 65 years.
- Income requirement: the applicant should have landholdings and per acre yield.
- Any other requirements: KYC compliance.
Financing on tractors across manufacturers
- Loan tenure of up to 6 years available.
- They offer Customized loans for customers with different sizes of landholdings.
- Finance for used tractors.
- Attractive interest rate @ 10.75% .
- Technology-driven transparent processes.
- Customized repayment option based on harvesting patterns.
- Attractive schemes to suit your needs.
- Faster sanction and disbursement of the loan.
- Multiple modes of repayment.
- Simple documentation.
- Competitive processing charges.
In case if you are interested in this: Organic Vegetable Farming Plan.
- National Beekeeping and Honey Mission (NBHM): Features, Schemes, and Benefits
- Management of Cutworms in Chilli: Prevention and Control With Organic, Chemical, Cultural Practices
- Best Fertilizer for Tinda: Organic, Natural, Homemade, NPK Ratio, When and How to Apply
- Whitefly Management in Cotton Crop: Symptoms, Control, and Best Insecticides for Cotton
- Best Fertilizer for Terrace Plants: Covering Vegetables, Fruits, Flowers, and Herbs
- 12 Best Compost Bins for Home in India with Price: Cheap for Indoors, Outdoors, and Kitchens
- Grapes Training Systems and Methods: A Comparative Analysis
- Best Fertilizer Jamun Tree: Organic, Natural, Homemade, Npk Ratio, When and How to Apply
- Polyhalite Fertilizers and their Role in Organic Farming
- How to Identify Fake Seeds: Key Differences Between Real and Counterfeit Seeds
- Best Fertilizer for Indian Gooseberry/Amla: Organic, Homemade, NPK Ratio, When and How to Apply
- Best Fertilizer for Bitter Gourd: Organic, Natural, Homemade, NPK Ratio, When and How to Apply
- Bangalore Method of Composting: Preparation Method, Benefits, and Disadvantages
- How to Check PM Kisan Status: Beneficiary Verification With Aadhaar Number and Mobile
- 15 Best Chaff Cutter Machines in India: For Dry, Green Fodder Cutting, and Price List Included
- Bermuda Grass Fertilizer Schedule: When and How to Apply in Winter, Summer, and Spring
- 20 Best Plants to Grow Under Oak Trees: Compatible Plants Under and Around Oaks
- Benefits of DAP Fertilizer: Price, Composition, How and When to Apply
- Profitable Thai Guava Farming in India: Yield, Profit Per Acre, Plant Price, 1 Acre Cost of Cultivation
- Top 19 Water Harvesting Techniques: What is Water Harvesting and Benefits of It
- Best 20 Lemon Varieties: Sweet, Large, and Rare High Yield Cultivars